Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I'm Waiting for my Real Life to Begin

I was reminded today of how much I love this scene - and how beautiful this song is. And the episode is not about this point, so much, but it reminded me. How often do I put something off, waiting for when "my real life" begins - when I'm finally settled, when I'm married, when I know I'm going to be in one place for more than two years, when I don't have so much on my mind? It reminded me to live my life fully, now, because we don't get unlimited time or chances. (and no, this blog won't become wholly dedicated to life lessons from Scrubs - but how awesome would that be?)


1 comment:

  1. I bloody love scrubs! How could a sitcom be serious and not annoying at the same time? Anyways, It's funny that I even found this post, because it's got the same feel for the one I just wrote. Anyways, fun blog!!!

    ReplyDelete