This is going to be short and sweet. Perhaps my next post will share with the world my sleep disorder. Until then, world.
I am a minority. I was watching tv tonight (stupid DQ Blizzard commercial!) and realized just how minor. So I'll just come right out and say it. I've never understood the big deal about Girl Scout cookies. I pretend to get excited, and smile and nod when people wax philosophical about Thin Mints and how they keep them in the freezer and bring them out as special treats. I even planned to buy Girl Scout cookies, so I can be like everybody else and pretend that it's my favorite time of year. But secretly I'm not excited. I don't get it. I have had delicious cookies. They weren't Girl Scout cookies.
So that's my confession. Think of me what you will.
What, Then, Shall We Say?
7 months ago

I love them for the novelty, not the taste. You get a sweet little treat while helping save the world from whatever it is the girl scouts save the world from.
ReplyDeleteAll I know is, I tried girl scouts when I was a kid and it was a big disappointment. From what I could tell, the boy scouts have all the fun. And their popcorn really is good!