New Goal:
If/When I submit a motion to a judge, may he never respond with, “Are you kidding? Please advise.” Nor may my notice of appeal include the phrase, "Munchkins attacked me on the yellow brick road."
New Favorite Song:
New reality:
I've been out of high school for 10 years.
New Life:
In the past year, I have lived in 4 different cities, taken the hardest test of my life, traveled to Thailand by myself, been unemployed, and started over yet again. I gained a sister-in-law, a couple more initials after my name, precious time with my family, and new experiences that I will take with me forever.
New weekend:
I'm so cool I'm pretty sure the highlight of my weekend is going to be the fact that I get to sleep in. That's right. I'm that cool.
New sadness:
Jon and Kate Plus 8. I don't care whether you love or hate them or what your opinion of them is. The whole situation makes me so sad. It also makes me determined to never swear that my marriage is infallible. Marriages are extremely fragile, they're work, and you never get to stop investing in, working on, and praying for them.
What, Then, Shall We Say?
8 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment