Friday, March 20, 2009

Things I've Learned This Week

1. I don't get my own personal key to a box for receiving packages here at the apartment. And my mailman thinks I'm an idiot.

2. At least a few people actually read this thing!!

3. I really enjoy writing.

4. Sometimes I'm mature Elliott. And sometimes I'm immature J.D.

5. I still love Un Sospiro.

6. I'm really looking forward to going home.

7. My new haircut is "uber-cute." My male hairdresser from the mall in Illinois told me so.

8. Everyone should be watching Kings.

9. I really miss my friends.

10. Someday, I'm going to get a dog. I want it to be gigantic and brilliant. And it must match these:



11. I am a bright yellow SUV. Not a nondescript black Honda Civic.

1 comment:

  1. 2. Me
    7. Have I seen this?
    8. AGREED!
    9. Miss you?
    10. Learned something new about you.
    11. TOTALLY!

    ReplyDelete